Translate

Monday 12 April 2021

365 RED: Leftovers

Last year's leftovers. 

 I don't know... does this count for red? 

I shot this in late March 2021 at Horseshoe Canyon, which is located about 14 kms west of Drumheller Alberta. It's our own little - and I do mean little, relatively - grand canyon. It's a fun and interesting place to go for a hike - flat mostly, or if you go off track like we did, it can be challenging. Wear good shoes, and keep an eye on your GPS/compas on your camera, 'cause when you're down there, if you can't see the sun, you can get turned around. 

It's been a year. I'll say I haven't managed at all well, between missing my kids and being really angry and resentful over shutdowns, and conspiracies and anti-vaxers and anti-maskers - and I frigging HATE wearing a mask. 

So, I thought I'd revisit this 365 blog, because why the heck not. It won't be linear, but maybe someday it will have 365 images in it. One can hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome (and moderated). Assholes will be surgically-removed.